Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 21 Ch. 1332 - Yakiniku Party

Group Leader
someone jolt my memory, who was the muscle guy again? whre did he come from and which chapter?

feels like he just suddenly appeared and joined the crew like hes been here the whole time

Dex-chan lover
He's the father of the sister's muscley friend. He kept popping up to suggest training methods to them, causing his daughter dismay as she just wants to be normal. Now he's buds with the whole gang.

Also I love this idea, we had hot pot on the hottest day of the year this year cause I wanted to sweat it out. I didn't think to have a pool tho...

Fed-Kun's army
someone jolt my memory, who was the muscle guy again? whre did he come from and which chapter?

feels like he just suddenly appeared and joined the crew like hes been here the whole time
He's the father of the sister's muscley friend. He kept popping up to suggest training methods to them, causing his daughter dismay as she just wants to be normal. Now he's buds with the whole gang.

Also I love this idea, we had hot pot on the hottest day of the year this year cause I wanted to sweat it out. I didn't think to have a pool tho...
No, that's a different guy. I don't remember exactly when Nishigushi appeared, but I believe he's a friend from high school.

Dex-chan lover

That's Daijuurou, a different guy. He's Yuki and Aki's father. I don't know his wife's name, she's the woman with the burn on her face. I love the chapters with this family.

Group Leader
Shit, I'd be exactly that excited to be able to enjoy a pool party like that.

Dex-chan lover
No, that's a different guy. I don't remember exactly when Nishigushi appeared, but I believe he's a friend from high school.
That's Daijuurou, a different guy. He's Yuki and Aki's father. I don't know his wife's name, she's the woman with the burn on her face. I love the chapters with this family.
oh whoops, I got my muscley dudes mixed up, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be as hyped as Nishiguchi too if I had these creative events with creative friends

Users who are viewing this thread