Hatarakanai Futari - Vol. 21 Ch. 1372.2 - Endou 10 Years Later

Dex-chan lover
Amazing followup to the last Endou chapter. The friendship of these guys truly is something everyone should have

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get it, stuff like "ten years later" is normally added as an afterword, is this manga ending?

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get it, stuff like "ten years later" is normally added as an afterword, is this manga ending?
But this did come with the afterword; like all the volumes, there's a chapter and some extras that come with them.

Dex-chan lover
This kind of eliminates the possibility of Ishi getting a source of income to support his sister, perhaps by being a writer.

Dex-chan lover
YJjXCEj.png

the horror

This kind of eliminates the possibility of Ishi getting a source of income to support his sister, perhaps by being a writer.
No him being a writer is probably the job that lets him fuck off whenever he wants
This is the way
Just a guess though... I don't know how it is in Japan, but assuming it's the same, he's probably still in the middle of paying off his advance royalties. As for why it's taking so long, maybe he's waiting for Togawa to finish? Or maybe this one is about the collaboration work with Togawa that she initially talked about in the series...

Group Leader
This is the way
Just a guess though... I don't know how it is in Japan, but assuming it's the same, he's probably still in the middle of paying off his advance royalties. As for why it's taking so long, maybe he's waiting for Togawa to finish? Or maybe this one is about the collaboration work with Togawa that she initially talked about in the series...
hes george rr martining it

still not sure why endo moved to norway out of nowhere

Users who are viewing this thread