Hataraku Maou-sama! - Vol. 17 Ch. 86

So that's the bald priest's end game. Become part of Heaven.

Fed-Kun's army
That conversation between Alciel back in his element and smug angel jock over here was actually really interesting. It's going places. It hurts to see Emilia agonize over her lack of control not only for her circumstances but also inability to even do things her way, while the old man (and herself) gaslight her over reasonable doubts to have.

Dex-chan lover
reaching the end line huh? i'd love to read it again from where emi and maou got alasramus, but sadly md didnt have that chapter :(

So it looks like Gabriel's got a keikaku that'll solve everything, but he needs more time, which is why he's having Ashiya do it

Group Leader
Thanks you again!
Gabriel still wit T-Shirt in Ente Isla lol

Dex-chan lover
I already read the light novel of this arc and its so good!

For those wondering about what Gabriel said there.... He wants
Maou and Emilia to beat god

For those who are impatient and want to know what gabriel was planning and was talking about in the i'm going to tell you a major spoiler and i swear it only get better here and i'm also gonna drop a minor spoiler in this arc as well .

A few chapters from here Emi and Alciel fights for 10 freaking hours and was later saved by Maou and injuring three arch angels (he's fucking OP with the sephira god damn and even knocks out Gabriel for days) Emi X Maou ship gets stronger from here sorry Chiho X Maou fans.

It was later revealed in Volume 12/13 that they needed to save ente isla and their main enemy is ignora, lucifer's mother (she wears a space suit). She is a more powerful being the likes of the Landlord and somewhat considered as a God among angels.

There was really no angels and demons before in their world, but a research was lead by ignora along with the Satanael, otherwise known as The Ancient Demon Overlord and in this chapter we learn that Gabriel, Lailah and other angels were actually mortals before. Ignora started doing sinful things after acquiring power (i think it's immortality along with other stuff) and started doing sinful things which she thinks is for the ente islans. Ignora and Satanael ended up in disagreement so she kills Satanael. Emi's Mother Lailah tries to negotiate with Maou and Emi but both of them disagreed mainly because they were played by lailah for a very long time, all the events that led to this is lailah's doing. Lailah's plan (well satanael's plan actually) was to defeat Ignora and save the Ente Islans using Maou and Emi's power and the children of sephira.

While important plot things are happening I can't stop thinking about how hot Alciel is in his demon form. Like, his pants are barely holding on there.

Dex-chan lover
Demons are enemies, that's not wrong.
after all, they need despair and uneasiness as power source to survive, so they are basically cancer cell for ente isla

Users who are viewing this thread