Hate Me - Ch. 3

This is pretty cute, i'd gladly sacrifice my life so that something as cute as this could happen in someone's life

Dex-chan lover
Author probably plannings for love triangle shenanigans but this ending is for the best.

Group Leader
HELLO EVERYONE let me clarify this is the last chapter that I can access to translate because there are 2 chapters that only people 19+ can access on bomtoon. I am 18 years old so my ID would not work. Maybe next year (haha) unless a 19 year old out there wants to get adult verified on bomtoon but until then sorry this is the end. Thanks all!

Dex-chan lover
I have hope some hero will come along and give us the last two chapters

Dex-chan lover
CUTEE. I bought the other 2 chapters on bomtoon, I don’t know how to save the images on good quality though

Group Leader
ZAw6SwK.png

I love her.

This manga is so good? The art is really smooth and the characters are great. I wish there were more like this.

Group Leader
By the way, if you wanna fix, in p3: 'thats' should be 'that's' and p4 it says 'caf' instead of (I suppose) 'café'.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'd rather be weird with you than see you be weird alone."
That's what besties do too, not this weird though.

Chaeyoung is definitely a tad jealous.

Group Leader
@darkmaster006 fixed the that's, also caf in this case is short for cafeteria aka the school lunchroom/snack bar/canteen so I just made it caf since cafe (and café) is the coffee shop (according to google)

Users who are viewing this thread