Hayasegawa-kun to Megami na Onee-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Regulatory Mistake

Aggregator gang
ahh she's clever a girl to not slip her name...to this point its gonna be chapter 80+ like we known shiori-san name

Dex-chan lover
two things.
one: i'm surprised there's an outside world in this manga. i was beginning to think the whole thing would take place in that cafe.
two: did they do a weird job cleaning the name? what's up with that?

also thanks.

Woah never have i seen a author ruin his manga as quick as this.. oof.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that's seeing semi-transparent speech bubbles in some pages? What's the deal with those?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, annoying, unreasonable and never listening girl has ruined the fluff...

Man if this president character is gonna be in every chapter I might drop. Shes really annoying.

Oh my, adding meddlesome busybody to progress the nonexistent plot. Also, this guy is 16 and it's completely legal to have part time job at this age according to japanese laws.

Dex-chan lover
The jealous rival/non-rival who totally has no chance has to be the most uninspiring, lazy, and annoying character archetype out there.

Aggregator gang
> Oh my, adding meddlesome busybody to progress the nonexistent plot. Also, this guy is 16 and it's completely legal to have part time job at this age according to japanese laws.

Often there are additional restrictions based on the school you go to. Theoretically, keeping a job could lead to you being expelled from a number of private schools. I imagine it's this kind of rule that he's breaking, rather than any law.

Users who are viewing this thread