Hazukashigariya no Tsuma to Shinkon Seikatsu Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
how did they able to marry with that kind of relationship holy shiet. did they just decide to marry acting like kids smh my head.
anyway i like this scenario KEKW who would've thought being shy as married couples is diabetes

Dex-chan lover
if they (or particularly she) is this shy,
how the hell did they get married?
i think IRL this kind of personality and relationship WILL NOT WORK

did the guy drug the girl and they getting married while high on coccaine?

Aggregator gang
if they (or particularly she) is this shy,
how the hell did they get married?
i think IRL this kind of personality and relationship WILL NOT WORK

did the guy drug the girl and they getting married while high on coccaine?
realism in MY male fantasy?!?
i'd go and drug girls for them to marry me too (in minecraft)
they should've already established their distance before getting married. i'd be pretty inconvenienced if the one I married is still shy towards me.
like dude how did the two of you get to know each other and decided to get married after?

Dex-chan lover
how did they able to marry with that kind of relationship holy shiet. did they just decide to marry acting like kids smh my head.
anyway i like this scenario KEKW who would've thought being shy as married couples is diabetes
Arranged marriage, maybe? Or maybe they saw each other at a marriage interview? That's a thing in Japan, right?

Dex-chan lover
Arranged marriage, maybe? Or maybe they saw each other at a marriage interview? That's a thing in Japan, right?
Seems like the most likely scenario (and the least dramatic). In the end, the author probably imagined it would be unusual and cute to have the wife act like a maidenly middleschooler, and didn't think that the relationship could appear suspicious or depressing as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread