Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
So, despite her being openly crappy - how likely is it gonna end up trying to convince us that the "saint" is a good person? I'll be pleasantly surprised if not, cause right now the four other summons are at best morons and at worst just pure garbage people. Betting the demons aren't gonna be bad either, and this king is just a greedy bellend.

Otherwise a decent start, I'll give it a few more chapters to flesh out more before final judgment.
Saint is good at giving heads thinking she can hold three guys.

I wonder what skills the stones inside those other summoned people and the king and his people give... As surely regicide is only justified here and humans must also drop magic stones...

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes another let's summon you from another world but judge you by the standards of this world even though we just said summons gain the skills to defeat the demon king. Also I'm afraid that this MC is going to be a naive noodle spine who's not going to kill.
Author should just rip Hajime Nagumo off, it has been TEN WHOLE years since "that light novel" ended.

Dex-chan lover
Don't like that sword. It's too intricate for something made on the fly. Should have been a very minimalistic but solid design.

Dex-chan lover
What is up with the opening? I know the author wants some shock value but dumbing down everyone but MC is weird as hell.

Even if it is a normal skill, shouldn’t you atleast investigate a bit before casting him out?

I also noticed that MC is “caught up in hero summoning” in his status board but come on.

Ooga booga, alchemist just sleight of hand, ooga booga.”

They didn’t show any diety involved with the summoning yet but how the fuck someone with that personality get “Hero”?

Witch and Destruction God also have bad personality but the Saint seems to be clueless borderline being a bitch I think?

3 man and 2 women. Holy fuck, does that world doesn’t have any person left?

Its either the diety is incompetent or they are just as bad.

Even Arifureta expand a bit more before the main plot starts. 4 person working on this manga and they produce a turd called chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread