Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life

Dex-chan lover
Utilizing his alchemy, an unconventional survival journey in another world begins!
2h8zaa.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Lots of ppl complaining about how this is trash and whatnot... and yeah... it is generic isekai garbage... but YOINK! Another garbage to add to my garbage reading list :meguu:

I haven’t gotten very far in this manga, only up to the point where the guy steps on the mc, but isn't this a total ripoff of “Isekai Walking”? The mc even has the same name, and the start is pretty much the same as well. It seems pretty unoriginal to me; I would recommend reading Isekai Walking instead. Yes, the idea is cliche, but it is executed much better than this. Edit: After reading the chapter, it doesn’t seem to be all that bad, but if you prefer manga that's more casual and has a slower pace, then you’re better off with Isekai Walking. However, if you like fast-paced action manga and fancy a MC that gets overpowered quickly, then this is for you.

Last edited:
I love isekai trash as much as the next guy, but even I have standards. This is just "meh" at best.

Dex-chan lover
Do you hate force drama stupid plot where evil have plan and it fucking success? Do you hate retard level of evil from enemy? Do you hate Cuck MC that still forgive and try to befriend the absolute retard evil guy?
Despite this being banish story that synonym with revenges?
then you got a right manga

just fucking read novel and it a waste of time

Users who are viewing this thread