Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 20.3

Dex-chan lover
Man, imagine if the editor wasn't stupid and made it chapter 20 instead of three different thirds. The editor for this manga needs to be fired for that.

It's clear that Orphe's gonna get some kind of power up to overcome his cocky loser of a brother, but man. As the others have mentioned, this fight has garbage choreography. The author did good with other fights, but this fight between brothers being so bad is painful. Can we go back to bouncing goblin boobs and beating the crap out of idiotic nobles again? I miss bouncing goblin boobs and idiotic nobles...

Dex-chan lover
What's with this trend of having these manga make the MCs that could easily crush their opponent instead have one of their followers do it? I mean... I get it, it'll give their allies a feeling of revenge and accomplishment but sometimes you have to actually progress the story rather than dick around like this. MC could have crushed this guy and made a real statement, instead now we have what is likely going to be multiple chapters of this werewolf struggling to eke out a win after some random power up probably against the bad werewolf.

Dex-chan lover
Man, imagine if the editor wasn't stupid and made it chapter 20 instead of three different thirds. The editor for this manga needs to be fired for that.

It's clear that Orphe's gonna get some kind of power up to overcome his cocky loser of a brother, but man. As the others have mentioned, this fight has garbage choreography. The author did good with other fights, but this fight between brothers being so bad is painful. Can we go back to bouncing goblin boobs and beating the crap out of idiotic nobles again? I miss bouncing goblin boobs and idiotic nobles...
He's clearly going to powerup when his buddies bring him the magic sword that Veld couldn't use.

Fed-Kun's army
What's with this trend of having these manga make the MCs that could easily crush their opponent instead have one of their followers do it? I mean... I get it, it'll give their allies a feeling of revenge and accomplishment but sometimes you have to actually progress the story rather than dick around like this. MC could have crushed this guy and made a real statement, instead now we have what is likely going to be multiple chapters of this werewolf struggling to eke out a win after some random power up probably against the bad werewolf.
this is literally goku letting kid gohan finishing the fight.. probably wasn't the first time either. reckon it started way back in the 80s..

Users who are viewing this thread