Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
1991.gif

Dex-chan lover
Can we please move on from this arc, please...
NGL I really don't think the arc is thr issue. The reason it feels like it takes forever is because there are only around 16-ish pages per chapter, and those are further broken down into parts. If this had 20 pages or even better 30 to 40 pages, the fight and it's associated dialog would have been over long ago.

Dex-chan lover
NGL I really don't think the arc is thr issue. The reason it feels like it takes forever is because there are only around 16-ish pages per chapter, and those are further broken down into parts. If this had 20 pages or even better 30 to 40 pages, the fight and it's associated dialog would have been over long ago.
I've re-read it, and it wasn't much better. A little, but it still jumps around too much while still not moving enough for the amount of pages spent. The characters are also too cardboard cookie cutter to care about the development they try to portray.

Dex-chan lover
I'm of the same mind that this arc is slogging. The goblins were fun, seeing the MC's brother get absolutely wrecked was enjoyable, and even talking with the slimes was nice since they weren't just subservient living boobs like every other series. Veld and Orphe's little brotherly spat however? Just kill Veld off in one page already, he's nothing more than a generic mob character. Kibo didn't deserve that stupid death.

Dex-chan lover
I've re-read it, and it wasn't much better. A little, but it still jumps around too much while still not moving enough for the amount of pages spent. The characters are also too cardboard cookie cutter to care about the development they try to portray.
Then I wonder if the mangaka is suffering from the same issue. Is the author having continuity issues because the chapters are being produced in parts, rather then parted out after finishing the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Abrasive hair for a werewolf is pretty novel for me. That's actually a pretty cool concept

Dex-chan lover
He grew his hair out and got stronger with that? DIdn't the author ever hear about the strenght of baldness?

Dex-chan lover
This really is one of those manga that you need to stock up and binge read... the chapters are so short and frequently cut out mid scene.. just leaves the audience frustrated.
thats what i did waited 3 years and guess what its still in chapter 22 🙃
HOPING THEY WAIT FOR ALL BREADCRUMBS OF A CHAPTER AND JUST RELEASE IT AS FULL.

Users who are viewing this thread