Hazure Skill “Gacha” de Tsuihou Sareta Ore wa, Wagamama Osananajimi wo Zetsuen Shi Kakusei Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
So you've been gone in general for 6 months and gone from this series for seemingly 2 year. Now a new group picks it up and you're now suddenly back? What's the deal?
and only post half a chapter more to just overtake. Clearly trying to hold on to the series and chase off a new translator. Very clearly they are not in a position to continue the series as they didn't even have these stock piled and had to get them ready over the last 30 days. The series deserves better than to be clung onto like this, if you they are not able to give updates then let someone who can take over.
Also not even putting a message or anything at the start or end, just acting like nothing happened. Shameless.

Group Leader
and only post half a chapter more to just overtake. Clearly trying to hold on to the series and chase off a new translator. Very clearly they are not in a position to continue the series as they didn't even have these stock piled and had to get them ready over the last 30 days. The series deserves better than to be clung onto like this, if you they are not able to give updates then let someone who can take over.
Also not even putting a message or anything at the start or end, just acting like nothing happened. Shameless.
But more just like what's the point? They're not being paid for this. There's nothing at stake for them to not be working on this series. That's what confuses me.

Contributor
It seems they are the type to only talk and explain in their discord, Well as far as I know they did say that they are working on some chapters a month ago since back then series only came out of Hiatus and now they are ready, and according to them, more chapters are coming till the end of this week.

Dex-chan lover
But more just like what's the point? They're not being paid for this. There's nothing at stake for them to not be working on this series. That's what confuses me.
Pride, pointless pride. This is "their series" and that is what matters to them.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, translation is all around better then the other group and the image quality is just as good if not cleaner. If it's true that the manga had been on hiatus and just resumed a few months ago I can see it taking a little bit to reorient themselves and atart translating the new material. So I don't really see this as a snipe.

As for only communicating on their discord, I don't think it's any worse then most other options, unless they made a forum post, which most of us wouldn't see either.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, translation is all around better then the other group and the image quality is just as good if not cleaner. If it's true that the manga had been on hiatus and just resumed a few months ago I can see it taking a little bit to reorient themselves and atart translating the new material. So I don't really see this as a snipe.

As for only communicating on their discord, I don't think it's any worse then most other options, unless they made a forum post, which most of us wouldn't see either.
it being 3-4 months since the hiatus ended ruin that argument.

Group Leader
Finally this series is back.
Thank you very much.
Next Boss

Dex-chan lover
it being 3-4 months since the hiatus ended ruin that argument.
Not really. 3 to 4 months ago puts it at the end of the school year when most translators are cramming for finals and end of year projects. Then there is moving out of dorms, dealing with families, or finding summer work, because everyone gits bills to pay.

Then after all the above, they need to check sites to see what's been uploaded to the RAW sites, brush up on translation materials and graphics programs... and then actually translating, redraw and touchups, typesetting, and QC.

Everyone has to deal with real life before they can slave away for your brief entertainment and endless scorn. 3 to 4 months gap waiting for a manga that was on hiatus for damn near two years is hardly an issue. And no I still don't consider it sniping.

Dex-chan lover
It seems they are the type to only talk and explain in their discord, Well as far as I know they did say that they are working on some chapters a month ago since back then series only came out of Hiatus and now they are ready, and according to them, more chapters are coming till the end of this week.
a month back, so they made a statement only once the other group posted 30 days ago?

It's nice this is being worked on again, but will it take another person or group picking up Sono Munou, Jitsu wa Sekai Saikyou no Mahoutsukai before that series is being translated by you again?

Contributor
a month back, so they made a statement only once the other group posted 30 days ago?
Something like that, it seems they were/are busy with life I mean their last Tl was in January and I think it's a single person group so...
but I should say that I also hate it when some groups (like GDS for example) lock the chapters behind patreon and stuff and upload every 6 months... and the moment someone snipe them they will start mass releasing their stuff, This I don't like and can't accept.
But when a series was on hiatus for 2 years, the Tl had no idea it was back and to add to that It is just a single person group and also they aren't the type that they first upload to their website to gain additional money... I mean I can see why it might have taken some time to get back to the series and we have many other series that have multiple groups translation it for no reason so based on these I can understand the situation and just enjoy reading it, complaining why it's like this won't get me anywhere Specially since I'm not paying for anything so who am I to judge and also there are no rules abut multiple groups working on the same series, even Mangadex staff are saying this so whatever...
To be honest I even recommneded this series to some other goups when it returned I saw no update from the group (at that time I had no idea the didn't know about its return) but all I'm trying to say is that there are other groups that I would rather complain about them coming back after a long time instead of this one which had special situation (for both the series and the group that translate it) with literally no benefit for them to stall it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Volume 4 of the manga released at the end of May, and RAWs of the chapter started being uploaded around the same time. It is now only July. So barely 2 months have gone by since the manga has come out of hiatus.

This is not the naked money grab you make it out to be. This group has been translating this Maga since 2.2.

Contributor
Volume 4 of the manga released at the end of May, and RAWs of the chapter started being uploaded around the same time. It is now only july. So barely 2 months have gone by since the manga has come out of hiatus.

This is not the naked money grab you make it out to be.
I just don't understand why this guys is so hung up on this when we have some groups like GDS that literally deserve all the complaint they get :D

Dex-chan lover
Volume 4 of the manga released at the end of May, and RAWs of the chapter started being uploaded around the same time. It is now only July. So barely 2 months have gone by since the manga has come out of hiatus.

This is not the naked money grab you make it out to be. This group has been translating this Maga since 2.2.
I just don't understand why this guys is so hung up on this when we have some groups like GDS that literally deserve all the complaint they get :D
Some people are just angry and find any excuse to lash out.
What bs, I never once said anything about money. I simply replied to notifications. In your defense of them you force justification and in doing so escalate. You now are grouping up and mocking what was a civil conversation that you gaslighters pushed till you could make it sound like I am overly hostile.

Dex-chan lover
Something like that, it seems they were/are busy with life I mean their last Tl was in January and I think it's a single person group so...
but I should say that I also hate it when some groups (like GDS for example) lock the chapters behind patreon and stuff and upload every 6 months... and the moment someone snipe them they will start mass releasing their stuff, This I don't like and can't accept.
But when a series was on hiatus for 2 years, the Tl had no idea it was back and to add to that It is just a single person group and also they aren't the type that they first upload to their website to gain additional money... I mean I can see why it might have taken some time to get back to the series and we have many other series that have multiple groups translation it for no reason so based on these I can understand the situation and just enjoy reading it, complaining why it's like this won't get me anywhere Specially since I'm not paying for anything so who am I to judge and also there are no rules abut multiple groups working on the same series, even Mangadex staff are saying this so whatever...
To be honest I even recommneded this series to some other goups when it returned I saw no update from the group (at that time I had no idea the didn't know about its return) but all I'm trying to say is that there are other groups that I would rather complain about them coming back after a long time instead of this one which had special situation (for both the series and the group that translate it) with literally no benefit for them to stall it.
So wait are you saying they just had no idea it returned? That no one in their discord knew and they found out do to another group updating it? That feels hard to believe, surely it would get brought up in their discord.
2 years is rough, and if it took months to get back up and running they may not be set up to keep going. That is understandable. My concern here is which is more ready to keep translation, them or the new group, because it looks like they panicked and rushed to get these ready. And if so may not be as ready to keep going as they are making it look, in which case the new group who may be preferable. If they are fully ready great, with the timing I have to worry this was doing in out of stubborn pride and they won't be able to keep going at it for long.
As for gds, they are a totally different problem that needs to be regularly sniped. Or just ripped off, I will sooner read there translation of a aggregator than off their site.
Also not appreciated at all that you grouped up with misery on me, I am just going over and learning what is going on here and talking about it. I have kept it civil and just been chatting, but if I am going to be treated as hostile I will have no reason to remain friendly.

Dex-chan lover
Yupper, many forced justifications, much gaslighting.

Your first post plainly states they were shamelessly trying to force out the other group by posting a half a chapter more then the other group. Your words. You are clearly implying naivere is using a practice some of the larger groups like GDS use discourage another TL from poaching one of their neglected manga. Which is used to drive traffic to their website for money.

All naivere did was restarted translating the manga two months after they found it came off it's two-ish year hiatus. Yet you condemn them as a sniper withholding chapters for monetary gain from the get go.

Users who are viewing this thread