Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Ch. 34.5

Dex-chan lover
I love this story. I really do. I have every volume of the light novel released in English officially so far.

But holy FUCK do I hate the manga's art style. Poor Iris spends half the chapter getting chewed out by a goddamn radish with Karen hair.
It wasn't too bad at the start, but it really degraded in quality over time

Dex-chan lover
How would that old hag's threat of firing someon from A DIFFERENT BRANCH than her own even hold?

pretty easily actually.

if you've ever worked for a company with more than 1 location, pissing off someone at the other locations can still blow back on you. especially if they are a bigshot with a central head they can complain to.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this story. I really do. I have every volume of the light novel released in English officially so far.

But holy FUCK do I hate the manga's art style. Poor Iris spends half the chapter getting chewed out by a goddamn radish with Karen hair.

Don't insult radishes like that, they're far smoother than this bitch. She's a celery root

Dex-chan lover
Man. That old lady is a piece of shit, but it's kind of depressing she has the best figure in the manga so far. She must have been hot as fuck when she was young.

Dex-chan lover
They need to beat Morley's ass soon. Or fire him, whatever is more civilized
This. Fired. He's already scared away more than 50 female adventures; I have no idea how he's not in prison, never mind out of a job where customer service is key.

Dex-chan lover
if you've ever worked for a company with more than 1 location, pissing off someone at the other locations can still blow back on you. especially if they are a bigshot with a central head they can complain to.
Yiuup... She's that kind of manager.

There's actually many ways to combat them, and even have them fired, but it takes some guts and a total disregard for "protocol".
But honestly, only the very large, fossilised multicorporates ( and, of course, government outfits...) tend to have this type.
In anything remotely active and relevant these types don't last long. They chase away the actually competent people, and they tend to talk to each other....

Dex-chan lover
This. Fired. He's already scared away more than 50 female adventures; I have no idea how he's not in prison, never mind out of a job where customer service is key.

because comic relief.
it's funnier to see him getting ass-slashed, NTR'd and humiliated all the time

Contributor
Boy, that nasty old Karen crone could sure run fast for her age. I get the feeling this chapter was supposed to mock the unreasonable old managers typical in Japan's black companies. Just surprised the unwanted visitor was not the typical ugly bastard manager given that few women in Japan rise to high company positions due to social pressures to quit after marriage and general sexist bias anyway. Then again, it's because this isn't Japan and there's better career opportunities for women in this fictional world.

Yeah, and they should fire Morley ASAP. Not only is he a financial liability after driving away guild customers in the double digits, he's also openly thrown everyone else under the bus trying to glorify himself. Maybe he can move to that hag's branch and continue trying to kiss her ass there.

Users who are viewing this thread