Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Ch. 36 - Business Trip to the Royal Capital (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Hard to believe the branch manager would change just like that. It can't have been news to him that his employees disliked him with the way he has been behaving, and even if, I bet that within two weeks of Loran being gone everything would be back to the way it was before.

Dex-chan lover
Had this come out a couple years back we would have written jokes about MC’s new-normal.

—-

On the manager, my take is that these kind of people who rise with connections tend to be good at reading the situation and kissing the right ass. They may be incompetent at their job, but they know how to survive. So the moment he realized the MC might give him a solution (or he is gonna be screwed), he will latch on it since his guild is already on the red zone anyway. Not that he will stop being a scum, but at least he knows that he cannot be too much of a scum in the guild (he will still be when he is somewhere else).
His employees hate him, so perhaps he also realized that he at least needed to rehabilitate his reputation first before moving somewhere else (using his connections).

Dex-chan lover
NGL, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing for him to spend a couple days every few month traveling to the different adventure guilds as a work flow consultant.

And if he extended his trip a few days either side of his scheduled guild training days, he could take one or more of his ladies out for on a date.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to believe the branch manager would change just like that. It can't have been news to him that his employees disliked him with the way he has been behaving, and even if, I bet that within two weeks of Loran being gone everything would be back to the way it was before.
it is, that doesnt make sense at all
after 3 quit, 1 sex harassment, there's no way people would suddenly change.
even if he did, he already had bad rep with his subordinate. and it's not that easy to regain their trust

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym he almost 'assassinated' the guild manager in that branch. Good thing the old dude cooled his head enough to offer his apologies and sought to mend his ways.
Nice that Loran decided to take roots in that small town/city. I hope realizes it, that him taking roots at a place he feels he loves/likes is actually the most normal thing someone might do in one's life.

Dex-chan lover
I remember being hit by a car because of pissing a manager.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Deym he almost 'assassinated' the guild manager in that branch. Good thing the old dude cooled his head enough to offer his apologies and sought to mend his ways.
Nice that Loran decided to take roots in that small town/city. I hope realizes it, that him taking roots at a place he feels he loves/likes is actually the most normal thing someone might do in one's life.
No need to do that much - kill his dignity first. Put him on a leash afterwards. This is how to make dogs.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be cool if the manager actually goes through trying to change. Would be a breath of fresh air, when most these mangas just would just make him go "haha I was just faking, I'm still super bad guy."

Considering he consulted Rolan in private + actually write those down, I'm staying on the hopeful side.

And considering Rolan's skills, if the guy was faking Rolan should've picked upon it.

Dex-chan lover
Loran would make a better guild manager than just an employee. His talents aren't fully put to use working at the reception. He might actually serve the best as the manager of a newly established guild branch in a growing frontier town. He would get things working perfectly from scratch. But in the end, it's of course his own decision.

Users who are viewing this thread