Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Ch. 37 - Large-Scale Quest

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the main girl always being shoved aside. I get that he comes back to her after work, but we see him more with the other girls than with his wife.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the main girl always being shoved aside. I get that he comes back to her after work, but we see him more with the other girls than with his wife.
NGL I was kind of hoping he would take the ex-demon lord along rather then the derpy dark elf.

Double-page supporter
The artist had to change style because the MC here and Ashley in "Principal of a Fool" looked exactly the same, which was making people think the series were related. Ashley wound up getting a makeover too.
There's an overall change, most girls were drawn sharper which differentiate them from some of the girls, now everyone is drawn soft and round even the MALES, the artstyle went more into moeblobs. Funnily enough the MC didn't change much

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Argan's friends from the demon king army really are cute 🥰

Dex-chan lover
There's an overall change, most girls were drawn sharper which differentiate them from some of the girls, now everyone is drawn soft and round even the MALES, the artstyle went more into moeblobs. Funnily enough the MC didn't change much
I still really love this artist's style. His main female designs are absolutely beautiful yet still have no problem disturbing the faces for comedic value.

Users who are viewing this thread