Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Salamander and the Battle Observer

Dex-chan lover
That villain sure was real Darwin Award material, exposing and taunting him like that. After witnessing the salamander fight, did he really think he and his hidden doggies had any chance whatsoever?

That was a heart-warming moment there at the end. She's a bit tsundere, isn't she...

Dex-chan lover
Why are you clawing yourself? Why are you clawing yourself?

Dex-chan lover
noice. kill those who deserve to die

oh, there's the harem tag too. wonder if the receptionist n guild master are included

Double-page supporter
yoooo my dude legit just stabbed something to death with its own arm

Double-page supporter
What the hell he boned that random chick who was with those guys who tried to bully him in earlier chapters but he won't bed with the beautiful guildmaster lame lol.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Really? I don't know about harem, but what happened in this part?
Chapter 2 page 26-29

@TheFlash080 It is possible she just chose a bad time. It seems that he did not want to leave the demon queen alone too long, since he already made a promise with her.

Dex-chan lover
You know....just as joke that guy shut have said: NANI!?
i mean come one that was a misses opportunity

Dex-chan lover
For those of you commenting on his... periodical faithfulness, it might be more of 'He's actually doing something right when she wants to spend time with him', and she hasn't been... as forthright with her lust/liking to the degree that he would realize that's actually a possibility.

The adventurer early on ? Well, she was pretty honest at that time, and they agreed it was a good method to solve both their problems.

Idk, It feels strange that he bangs a random girl and then he wants to be loyal about demon queen. Mixed feelings about this MC.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, these two are quite cute together.
Begone thot guild leader!

Users who are viewing this thread