Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@Zergio200ism dude's a monster. He may just knew how much trash-talk they could take since they were a bit arrogant and overconfident for their low rank. I mean, he pretty much made the sword and spear men change professions

Dex-chan lover
@Zergio200ism In boot camp world. A harsh military wanting people who just do stuff when ordered, including killing. (Best known examples in media is the US military like marines and the like.)
Of course, adventurers need to think for themselves (like NCOs), so if you break them down you need to build them up again.
But in this case it was a training montage of an evening(?), so it's more like what he said it would do, reset their expectations about always being right and to get them in a mood to quickly prove they ain't no insects.

The (presumed) scene where they chanted how they would become strong and proud was removed and instead replaced with a scene where the girl got a pair of spats so she wouldn't be vulnerable to skirtflips anymore, and I for one approve of that humorous interlude XD

@JavelinJoe
He did fuck the demon king in the beginning, yes. But still he turns down every girl from even being friendlier with him but the demon king (cat girl).

Dex-chan lover
“Its about work”
“Then talk about it during work”
THIS
Why does work that already takes up a 1/3 of your INSIST on stealing even more time? Same thing with school. I can understand summer homework and begrudgingly projects/essays/writing assignments, but was 8 hours NOT enough time to hammer in the lesson during the school day? No, you also need another 2-3 for homework that’s less than 10% of my grade? Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@ruth1ess

You may have found it by now.

https://mangadex.org/title/12301/tsukihime-dakara-ore-wa-ren-wo-osou-doujinshi

Dex-chan lover
lol, the MC telling the female adventurer to wear pants?! wow, mundane things but somehow always neglected by any fantasy adventure story. this author actually have more common sense that he knows wearing fluffy skirt is a no no in adventuring especially if said woman is shy about getting her ass exposed.

Users who are viewing this thread