Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

I hope we get to see the kid in a future chapter wielding a spear or rapier while still carrying the shovel as a memento/reminder. He doesn't have to be front and center or even talked about but maybe a nice shot of him receiving a quest with teammates in the background or something would be quite a nice call back to this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wear spats shorts! They are good, they fit tightly and don't hinder movements, jumping and running are no problem, and they are more difficult for little Sil3nt H1ll-like shadows to steal.
Spats shorts will revolutionize isekai adventuring!
*not for male adventurers

Dex-chan lover
If only that shovel kid had a drill as a weapon instead. Imagine how strong he would be.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the guildmaster being hot, which isn't wrong. Ai-chan loves the guildmaster very much.

Still, how come nobody's asking if the boy paid for the shovel? He just walked away with it as if he owned it.

@Aichan maybe mc paid for it before givinb the boy. and yes, guildmaster is hot .and i want to see her blushing again like when her panty gone.

Dex-chan lover
What is in the report the guild boss talking about? Is it a revelation of his previous occupation? She now knows he was an assassin.

And yeah, cat rules again, always.

I scoop it
Oops sorry different manga, when i hear shovel, i remembered that manga.

Users who are viewing this thread