Hazure Skill [Nigeru] de Ore wa Kyokugen-tei Level no Mama Saikyou wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
E5hTuQS.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER! BIG BOOB ELF MOTHER!

Thank you author....

Dex-chan lover
It's MILF-illness, can only be cure by an elixir, pouring from a tea set :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least he hasn't lost all humanity yet, and hasn't saw elf mommy as new skill grinding target murdering her 100 times. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Very considerate of her to put the tassels directly over her nipples, helps focus the eyes, so I can just concentrate on the jiggle and sway without having to think about~ no just without having to think.

Dex-chan lover
Something about this elf actually feels ethereal and otherworldly to me that a lot of the other elves you see in fantasy/isekai series just don't and i can't really say why.

That bieg sad she is damn fine

Users who are viewing this thread