Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Escape

Dex-chan lover
Dude's stats are in the 5000's. Does he even need a horse? You'd think he would run faster and longer than a horse, easily. Unless it's a level 500 horse, or something, haha.

so lame and so childish about "good and evil" and the kind human that takes care of ugly leopard.

So tiresome...

This is a fantasy setting, all I see is modern viewpoint and religious beliefs about good and evil, and caricatural good and evil on top of that.

Fed-Kun's army
33 pages summarized:

New characters met his pet slime. They escaped through sewers and got on horses. MC talks at length about the same stuff he's talked about the last few chapters.

I don't have any pretty pictures but you can now skip this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
so lame and so childish about "good and evil" and the kind human that takes care of ugly leopard.

So tiresome...
Get your eyes checked Eve is hot af.

Dude's stats are in the 5000's. Does he even need a horse? You'd think he would run faster and longer than a horse, easily. Unless it's a level 500 horse, or something, haha.
I don't think his stats are quite that convinent. He hasn't shown any feats of speed to imply he could go toe to toe with the above average warrior.

Remember at level 5 an S rank student had several stats in the hundreds and Touka's level is over 1700. There is reason to believe they could leave him in the dust statwise if they get this, which would justify his E rank.

Users who are viewing this thread