Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Goddess Explains The Summoning

Dex-chan lover
@IVVO : the goddess is obviously trying to scare them into place. Realizing it is true is one thing, but being willing to speak up and potentially die with him is another. If the goddess is willing to kill those she does not need they will be afraid of dying with him.

Plus we did not see the evaluation or pre-summoning life here. Which is likely either dropped from the source (this is an adaption) or will show up later in flashbacks.

Did the Goddess kill the S rank that was trying to defend the MC? Or just knock her out?

Fed-Kun's army
Entire class is summoned to another world, MC is a loner, most of MCs classmates are assholes, god/goddess is an asshole, MC is wrongly accused, MC is weak as fuck and turns out he's op in a way. MC wants revenge.
If it follows the rule of generic isekai, the next thing should be MC saves a random girl who's being attacked by monsters or the other way around and then the girl join the harem. I wonder why this got 7+ rating. There's nothing new, . Nice art tho.

Are you fucking serious. He was e rank. Why the hell did he just level up like that and what were those abilities. This manga is already shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

It's strange how nobody considers that Vysis is acting like the manager of a black company. Summons them at her own convenience, tells them if wants to go home THEY just have to work harder, that can't send them back if THEY don't fight and kill Demon Lord, and never promises or outright says that she will send them home, just that needs components from the Demon Lord to do so. Considering her personality wouldn't surprise me if after Demon Lord dead deliberately sends them someplace to die searching for "more components", poisons some of them, or tries to enslave a few so can keep power received from Demon Lord for personal use or to summon next group of heroes when another Demon Lord pops up. Especially as takes no responsibility for kidnapping them, forcing them to fight and die for her goals, and deliberately sending those she considers dead weight to what she thinks is certain death without training, weapons, armor or any help with the justification that he'll be able to prove his worth and come back by surviving and escaping on his own. Considering the minotaur he encountered it seems like even the S and A ranks would more often get killed than survive. Frankly wouldn't be surprised if had heroes leave armor and weapons behind before going on circle, to "avoid strong magics in them with interfering with spell," and instead of sending them home have them scattered randomly on the lowest floors of the most dangerous dungeons to save on power while eliminating liabilities that have the strength to kill a Demon Lord.

Might contain spoilers brought up later in manga while earlier in LN. If spoiler box doesn't work right could someone fix it?
LN offers more info. In LN shows a few scenes of them on the bus before being summoned, a lot of knights and others at summoning too although Vysis in charge. LN takes a few chapters to show some of class interaction on bus like the teacher who helps and favors the talented students while hardly does anything for the less talented. Weird twin sisters who seem in own world with older sister considering everything a potential learning experience and advising younger sister of how to learn more while younger sister puts herself down and idolizes older sister as being perfect. Or a bully who likes Sougo but constantly finds the wrong ways to get her attention like plucking a manga out of her hands and exposing contents with MC, who usually acts and draws as much attention as a mob character, for some reason steps in to ask manga to be returned, possibly earning a few points with her. Class ikeman, not liking attention drawn away from him, and head subordinate call over to end matter. Bully starts bullying another classmate with teacher doing as little as possible to stop him and pretends to believe bullshit story of bully reflecting on himself while commenting on bullied student likely to kill himself if continues and if does so to do it where teacher won't get in trouble for it. After summons Vysis introduces herself while having a group of heavily armed knights along the walls and guarding the exits, showing has experience dealing with summoned people to point of almost being bored has an old man in chains brought in to overwhelm everyone's objections and attempts to escape reality by having a red wolf monster kill and eat the man before using magic to blast it herself. Says can send everyone back home after defeating Demon Lord because key component, a necklace with black stones she shows, either has to be made from the heart of Demon Lord or charged with the souls escaping a Demon Lord who just died. Then has everyone touch an orb to show ranks, which breaks and then replaced after S rank touches it (although if they had so many spares why not bring them out earlier to speed up skill check unless Vysis suppose to oversee each one for some reason,) Vysis delighted at S ranks (Sougo, Ikeman, and someone else,) which are extremely rare to even summon one, and a few A ranks (bully, bullied kid who seems to be turning into a yandere, and someone else,) had disappointed commentary for everyone else which decreased in words used as no other S or A ranks appeared and didn't say anything about MC other than for next person to come. Bully and bullied kid almost fight but Vysis breaks them up insisting that while can argue and fight, battles where one or both heroes could be seriously injured or killed are forbidden. Some of the S and A ranks already have skills which is rare. MC wanting more info approaches goddess but overhears comment between her and a woman who calls her Vysis but not Vysis-sama about what to do with E rank before knight observing him orders him to return to others or else. While checking status in desperate attempt to find value in stats discovers his skill tree doesn't go up like everyone else's (shown like a tree as exp and certain milestones are passed skills someone has go up and branch out into other skills.) but goes down with available skills lvl1 paralyze, poison, and sleep. Everyone brought into another room where Vysis asks anyone named to step on the magic formation in center before naming MC. On guard MC asks what formation for. Vysis explains that from her previous experience that not only do E ranks hardly contribute anything noteworthy but hinder the upper ranks and therefore for everybody else's good it's better to dispose of him. However, it's bad for morale to just execute him even in secret or cut him loose to encounter the others at a later date (doesn't mention having him act as a hostage or getting assigned some support role or something at current location,) but have found a place to give him a chance to prove his worth by coming out of it alive. It's called the disposal dungeon. MC explains how has skills but Vysis says it's they're junk due to effects rarely applying if at all, long cool down, and short duration of effects. IE out of ten tries for each spell it might actually stick and affect target at most one or two times, last from one to fifteen secs, and take from mins to hours before can cast again. Then scene similar to manga where MC desperate to live, Sougo only defending him, and others either staying silent or bad mouthing him or telling him to get disposed of.

@Ainz Vysis just knocked her out with a neck chop. S is very rare so need her alive to organize, unite and make most efficient use of others, at least until Devil Lord killed. Will just have to see what Vysis does after Devil Lord killed but considering how she sees them as just tools to use for own benefit like the teacher did in school with no concern for their lives I highly doubt she'll send the survivors home.

@TotallyNotT3mmie He leveled up because he killed a much higher leveled monster. While normally his skills would be considered low E due to low damage, low chance of sticking, and low duration, but being a summoned hero seems to have strongly boosted the skills overcoming the weaknesses. Don't know if the 1 success in 10 (guessing on numbers) casts of sticking is boosted to 8 or 10 successes in 10 casts, difference of damage between usual standard and his hero boosted standard is 10x or 10000x or more points of damage difference, but duration definitely boosted as instead of seconds or a couple minutes his paralyze lasted over an hour at Level 1 for both class and skill.

After rereading it the guys comment of punching the goddess came of lame initially but after rereading it I'm with him she really pissed me off and needs a good punch to the face. Hes likely going to need to hide his identity to reach her tho.

Dex-chan lover
This hits every cliche I expected it to hit when I saw the title but that 1kill = leveling to 258 made me audibly chuckle.
That said another isekai on my pile of isekais won't kill me, not yet anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Jachinz I do admit the exp rates in these worlds is very high. I mean half the time they kill something and immediately gain atleast half its level. To be fair though it depends on how easy it is to level over all. The exp rate should definitely be higher in a permadeath game with realistic combat. That shit is risky as hell after all. Its not like a game where you can just spam buttons till everything dead.

If the max level in this world is 1000 he is perfectly fine. Killing a level 750 enemy and getting 250 levels makes some sense after all thanks to exp curves.

This is definitely cliche but i can feel greatness as far as Isekai cliches go. I just hope it doesn't go the same way as Arifureta which stopped being the same story after the first dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
The goddess was right, why would you let a trash spoiling the good ones.
Even after being disposed of he's still trying to get a revenge. Truly a trash

Dex-chan lover
OK, the set-up is generic, getting rid of a guy with support skills seems dumb (after all she summoned a lot of people and he doesn't need offensive or defensive skills to be a productive party member), and how the hell would a monster that's enough EXP to get you to lvl.200+ didn't have any resistances and fall to lvl.1 skills? Still giving this a chance, maybe the story is good. After all, the goddess might be retarded, the lvl. caps huge and support spells super rare and powerful in-universe.

Dex-chan lover
There are many series that I don't like, but takes a lot for a manga to offend me with how stupid it is. Not only is this devoid of any creativity, it's also devoid of characterization. This is just... irritating on every level.

Dex-chan lover
wow lvl 1 paralyze can stop an end game lvl 300 minotaur? Crappy game LOL

Okay..

kiliing a monster and got level 200 ?

with using Paralyzed lvl 1 and poison..
what kind of stupid starter it is..

also if we look at another perspective, The Goddess is just put an act as badwomen so just to motivated this MC to become strong.

it feels like the Goddess is already know that the people that she summoned is bunch of hypocrite person, and find out that the MC is better than them, but he lacks motivation.
So she did act as Villain... because what drugs is more strong than Revenge? hahaha

but yeah.. this is just an opinion..

Fed-Kun's army
@NaniTheFuck Too bad, you're overestimating the author, because I think there's no plot twist here, this is just simply that bad. I think you should become the author instead lol

Users who are viewing this thread