Heart Gear

Power Uploader
The series is officially translated on Mangaplus for those interested. https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/titles/100057

I'm digging it so far. =] The main girl is really likeable.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad it will go downhill very fast, just like Black Torch. Dude should team up with someone who can actually write a good story. His artwork is great.

Dex-chan lover
@G-P

They got deleted because there is an official english release for free, on the Manga+ app. The link is literally in the description site...

Dex-chan lover
@G-P

Because Mangadex doesn‘t own the rights to the manga or the official english translation. The whole website Mangadex is illegal, strictly speaking. Just like any other manga scanlation site.

Dex-chan lover
@G-P

Not really. Manga Plus has ads on the app. Meaning, they make money with the app. If Mangadex or any other site rip the scans off the app loses views, which results in losing money. So there‘s that.

Also, not every manga is completely available on the app. From the WSJ manga only the first 3 and latest 6 chapters are available.

Was expecting to see teenagers on rollers, i wonder why ?

Double-page supporter
Its more like Automata in my eyes and yeah I still favor freaks over this and black torch

Love this at first sight!
As expected, this author does have good eyes and talent to make a serialization.
This type of reading should have a lot of attention because it feels comfortable and solid since the beginning.
Interesting. Hope lasts more and exceed Black Torch records.

Power Uploader
The first volume is out, please buy it if you like the series, even if you don't read Japanese! It's less than 5 bucks and first volume sales are crucial.

https://bookwalker.jp/de887df22c-2b46-4114-9130-bb097e531a54/

I thought this wasn't supposed to be uploaded due to it being on Mangaplus?

@dmr11
It's not uploaded here. Those chapters are only links to chapters at Mangaplus. So you can use MD's follow and comment systems and read it on official site.

i dont mind if they dont upload it in here, its a good thing they at least do this so that people know if its updated or not cuz theres no notif function in mangaplus

Users who are viewing this thread