Heart Throbbing Conqueror - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for all of your hard work!! I found out that it's been licensed by a few days ago, and I screamed! I'm so happy!! Of course, the wait for it to catch up is painful, but it's worth it.
Also, I forgot to say it when I found this manhwa on March, so I'll say it here: this is the reverse harem story of my dreams. The God of Harem Genre has blessed me with this gold. It's so good, it gives me so much joy. This manhwa reminds me why I love harem genre so much. Thank you very much for bringing this manhwa!!

Group Leader
Thank you very much for all of your hard work!! I found out that it's been licensed by a few days ago, and I screamed! I'm so happy!! Of course, the wait for it to catch up is painful, but it's worth it.
Also, I forgot to say it when I found this manhwa on March, so I'll say it here: this is the reverse harem story of my dreams. The God of Harem Genre has blessed me with this gold. It's so good, it gives me so much joy. This manhwa reminds me why I love harem genre so much. Thank you very much for bringing this manhwa!!
Yes yes! It's so good and I'm so happy it got licensed aaaaa
Thank you for your support! ✨️

Users who are viewing this thread