Heavenly Sword's Grand Saga - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dam I'm inlove with his sister she so goddam drop dead gorgeous I've seen many beauties and I myself have the face of a gorgeous woman that's why people mistake me for being handsome. And I hate that because when I ignore girls just because I didn't want to do it since I don't want anyone knowing my bad side like this. But there has been so many female lead characters that failed to even have an effect. Since what people call handsome looks like above average to me 😂. finding someone suitable would be someone among the heavens since not even taehyung the most handsome guy they say" to be honest to me is much more normal than a real handsome person that I know lmao. So in any case that woman makes my heart skip a beat

Also my family is full of guys that looks like gorgeous girls my mom just awakens our thin blood for some reason since when I was born I got Korean kpop looks from my very late late grandmother since my mother doesn't even have any other race and is pure. And my dad to. So I got confused did my mom cheat lol. Because of that I got striking good looks to people. That someone actually fainted at the gym lmao. Well If I can show a picture right now. But I should work not to be too arrogant since all my siblings have it to. (I feel like they're more of distant relatives considering their face structures)

Users who are viewing this thread