Heian Juukon Monogatari ~Juujin Danna-sama wa Shojo Hanayome wo Amaku Torokasu~ - Ch. 5

BEAT HER UP. NTR THOT BEGONE.

If the next chapter doesn’t involve the thot being punted into the stratosphere I will flip

Double-page supporter
That "Lady" just wants the "human version" of his little johnny but our MC takes on the "beast mode" pecker.
Hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Screw this bitch into beastiality, just fuck the other girl, she is hotter. I’ll be pissed if he turns back into a beast for that girl, she’s so selfish, turning him into a creature that would keep him isolated from others just because she wants to fuck a lion. If you care that much, perverted zoophilic girl, go into the wilderness and fuck a lion till he kills you.

@johnpoop2529
She's just confused. She has never seen him other than in his beast form so it's hard for her to have to adjust to his human form so suddenly. Throughout the chapter she is constantly telling herself she wants to understand him. She knows how happy he is to be human again but he seems like a different person to her now. It's like having to accept and understand that your significant other has another side to them, making them different than the person you knew them to be. The other girl who is much hotter is super shallow. She knows he's married but is taking advantage of his drunken state because he is human now. She never would've loved him or even touch him if he was in his beast form.

Dex-chan lover
I know the other girl is more shallow, but I'd rather be with her than a zoophile, given that she looks better, and I don't like either of their personalities, so if they both have shit personalities, I'll take the hotter one. If your significant other changes personality it's understandable to be less accepting of them, but if they change appearances and you are less understanding of them, then you're just being a bitch. Imagine because she's into animals, he changes back into a beast for her, and all the humans are scared and avoid him again. That's just being selfish of her, to want him to be a lion instead of human, especially seeing how happy he is as a human, it's messed up. I could understand if he was a human who she loved and he turned into a beast, so she was less attracted to him, but the other way around is just weird and straight-up beastiality. You also don't know anything about the other girl, what if her family is in financial trouble and she needs to get with him for money to save them, or what if in her childhood she watched a lion kill her family? Obviously this is unrealistic, but I still think she is the lesser of two evils, most shallow girls like that at least have some reason for being that way, where the other girl, must I say again, is just a zoophile. Also, ypu could call the main girl shallow because she prefers how the lion form looks and only accepts him in that one.

Yo the logic in this story is non-existent... I'm only continuing it since i've read this far and there's only one chapter left but I'm losing brain cells from this story

Users who are viewing this thread