Heimin Shusshin no Teikoku Shoukan, Munou na Kizoku Joukan wo Juurin shite Nariagaru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Huh I have heard it somewhere before.
Anyone know the source for those 4 soldier category and how to use them?

Dex-chan lover
I believe it was the word of a general on a certain army guide or something(irl).

Dex-chan lover

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_von_Hammerstein-Equord#Classification_of_officers

Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord said:
I distinguish four types. There are clever, hardworking, stupid, and lazy officers. Usually two characteristics are combined. Some are clever and hardworking; their place is the General Staff. The next ones are stupid and lazy; they make up 90 percent of every army and are suited to routine duties. Anyone who is both clever and lazy is qualified for the highest leadership duties, because he possesses the mental clarity and strength of nerve necessary for difficult decisions. One must beware of anyone who is both stupid and hardworking; he must not be entrusted with any responsibility because he will always only cause damage.

Dex-chan lover
Reminded me of this video, but I don't think it's actually that relevant upon review

Dex-chan lover
The logic makes perfect sense, the ones with "will" but no skill to support them will try to go for deranged tactics, make stupid moves, act for honor and fail because they don't have the intelligence or power needed to make their vision come true, they are a liability and very unstable.
Would normally be with the no will and no skill common soldiers, but in a position of power they would abuse it to get some achivement impossible to them or saboutage someone else superior to them.
Anyone here that read some manga knows the character, they are often the reason a MC plan fails when they are on the same side, the truly incompetent ones.

Dex-chan lover
How did the empire became riddled with these bugs?
Easy, self interested people wheel and deal, claw and scrape, backstab and ass kiss to reach as far up as possible until they're just above the limit of their competence so no matter what they do they can reach no higher. Add in a dose of keeping people more competent than yourself just below yourself so they dont usurp you and you get nearly every hierarchy ever made after a decade or 2.

Dex-chan lover
The logic makes perfect sense, the ones with "will" but no skill to support them will try to go for deranged tactics, make stupid moves, act for honor and fail because they don't have the intelligence or power needed to make their vision come true, they are a liability and very unstable.
Would normally be with the no will and no skill common soldiers, but in a position of power they would abuse it to get some achivement impossible to them or saboutage someone else superior to them.
Anyone here that read some manga knows the character, they are often the reason a MC plan fails when they are on the same side, the truly incompetent ones.
They don't even need to be in position of power.
Just give them opportunity and they will make sure it's hard for other to get achievement, and whenever possible claim it for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
The dialogues at page 7 are misplaced.
psuuq74.png

Group Leader
The dialogues at page 7 are misplaced.
psuuq74.png
The dialogues are fine, at least for me. The proofreader does what they can without deviating from the original meaning. My native language is Spanish, and my English is basic, so I can't do it myself. I am looking for translators; it's not necessary to know Japanese, just to be a native English speaker. I have the tools to quickly extract the text from Japanese manga, and then an AI translates it.

Discord Contact:

Dex-chan lover
The dialogues are fine, at least for me. The proofreader does what they can without deviating from the original meaning. My native language is Spanish, and my English is basic, so I can't do it myself. I am looking for translators; it's not necessary to know Japanese, just to be a native English speaker. I have the tools to quickly extract the text from Japanese manga, and then an AI translates it.

Discord Contact:
I didn't say that there's a mistake in translation or proofreading. Your translation is fine. As is shown in my comment, the mistake was in typesetting.

Users who are viewing this thread