Heisei Haizanhei ☆ Sumire-chan - Ch. 12 - A Woman Who Lost Everything

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that's too much for me. Like I skimmed a bit ahead on raws, and now that there's context... nah man. Bordering on idiotic. I completely misjudged what this story's direction would be based on author's previous work.

Thanks for your work and appreciate the translations though Stale_Dreams.

Rest of you enjoy the ride I suppose.
Just skim the raw too... I feel like it just become a ragebait at that point. The plot literally become the average tv drama kek

Aggregator gang
Well then...
Former Idol S*m*r* JAV Debut coming soon.
No, but seriously, fucking idiots the lot of them, and fuck this plot.

The manga would stop being fantasy if it would follow the real idol pipeline

Pathetic. Honestly if I were the kid I'd wash my hands of this disaster of a person then and there.

Just need someone to bail her out at the expense of future unpaid labor really

Dex-chan lover
So... how much did Sumire lose mathematically?
She has 3m, but only 1.5 was hers, 1.5 was femme-fatale's,
and from those 1.5, if let's say she has to do 50-50 with the MC, so Sumire only has the right for 750.

She emblezes the whole 3m to buy a bike, so she owes everyone 2m250. but due to copyright, now she owes everyone 3m instead. and now her 3m bike is get stolen.

So... Sumire lose 6m in total?

Dex-chan lover
Just need someone to bail her out at the expense of future unpaid labor really
Money aside she's ruined her first professional relationship by stealing right out of everyone's pockets. If I were Femme Fatale I'd never work with her again. No one should. She's cooked. I don't even feel that bad about the AV angle since she's made her own bed by being so monumentally stupid.

Dex-chan lover
if let's say she has to do 50-50 with the MC
She doesn't even want to split half with Yusei lmao
qCtjhsa.jpeg

Double-page supporter
Man this is not funny with how easily the bike was stolen, even it was for the gag and story this kind of trope pisses me off so much

Dex-chan lover
You might wanna spoiler tag that...

Don't ask why.
What do you mean "don't ask why" lol
It's obvious she's gonna have to take that route at this point....and tbh, I don't even care this time. It's karma, she deserves it.
Too bad, it was good for 10 chapters, but we can't have nice things here, so we can't have Sumire being a normal character with a bit of development.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit > Oh FUCK > OH FUCK annnnd SHIT > crappity crap crap on a CRAP CRACKER

I see people are upset over this, but I think it's hilarious. Sumire is a 2003 Miata Mx-5, covered in scratches and dents. Lots of fun, but has a habit of backing into the bollards.

It's suffering but it's on theme. Trying to sell your own image, in an age where massive corps control the rights/means to sell images, is tricky. Add that Sumire is mid-key scummy, her nephew is talented but inexperienced, and here we are. There were bound to be bruises along the way.

You can get sued from cosplay? Didn't know that can happen
You can for selling photos of images of their intellectual property. If they had only hung out at a con, there'd be no problem. Or even if they only gave their photos away for free.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread