Hello, Green Days - Ch. 5.5

Aaah what a sweet story, such cute art and lovely characters really are my jam, thank you so much No Pressure Scans! 💙

I need soft lovers like this more often, who communicate and are kind, patient, supportive, and affectionate with each other, really just need more stories like this with any type of gender combinaisons and any media, please world I'm begging (like seriously, I know some, but please rec me new stuff I'd be grateful).

I got diabeetus reading this and have no regrets. What a wonderful story focusing on slow, patient growth and tender care. Thanks for translating this!

thank you so very much for translating this sweet, cute and wholesome manga till the end

omg their relationship is so healthy i'm gonna cry they deserve all the happiness!!!

GAAHH LOVED THIS MANGA SO MUCH , sadly it has ended , but thats okay , thank you translator you have done so well to finish this manga , thank you for your hardwork i truly am loving this manga and the couple

I agree with all the other comments here...such a sweet story, so wholesome 🌈❤️ Thank you for translating and sharing it with us.

KFJFIDJKD ITS SO FUCKING ADORABLE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH UWU thank you so much for the translations!!

Users who are viewing this thread