Hello, Innocent - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Supporter
I don’t understand why his little sister said that at all, and she clearly didn’t mean it.

Group Leader
I don’t understand why his little sister said that at all, and she clearly didn’t mean it.
Honestly, I think she snapped at her brother bc she was made fun of her bento bc it was “made by her brother”, so she thinks it’s his fault. But I see why she did it cause there be moments when people lash out to someone close to them even when they were trying to help. Ofc I don’t think she meant it either, but she was just so fed up that she snapped.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update!

That boy literally stole a hair accessory from the sister hair but both sister and bro should get a warning....

Group Leader
Thank you for the update!

That boy literally stole a hair accessory from the sister hair but both sister and bro should get a warning....
Anytime!
But yah that boy is so annoying. tbh i feel like he bullies her to get her attention cause maybe he secretly likes her but idk. it feels like that one trope where the guy bullies the girl bc he like her, which is a dumb trope.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update & the translation read smoothly. I'm in agreement that the little kid likes his sister & that his sister is just kind of a mess right now, causing her to blow up at the wrong person. I'm sure she'll apologize next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Anytime!
But yah that boy is so annoying. tbh i feel like he bullies her to get her attention cause maybe he secretly likes her but idk. it feels like that one trope where the guy bullies the girl bc he like her, which is a dumb trope.
Hopefully it won't go down that trope 🙅

Thankyou for picking this up. its been a while and im very grateful to the scans team!

Users who are viewing this thread