Hello, Innocent - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Supporter
Thank you for the update! I've binged all the chapters of it today and I'm looking forward to the continuation. I also really like the notes at the end so thank you for all of the extra effort.

Thank you so much for the update, I hope I can see how the story will end (Though I already know how but I want to see the developments)
Thank you for enjoying our work!
You already know?? Haha
Yeah, it's a bit long road for these two you-know-who but we will get there! :LOL:

Thank you for the update! I've binged all the chapters of it today and I'm looking forward to the continuation. I also really like the notes at the end so thank you for all of the extra effort.
Thank you so much for the support! Even liking our lil notes 🫶
Please stay tuned for the next updates! 😊

Thank you so much for the update, I hope I can see how the story will end (Though I already know how but I want to see the developments)
Can you please tell me if it's a HE? I saw a comment in one of the chapters saying the ending is disappointing and now I'm scared to continue reading it 😭

Group Leader
Can you please tell me if it's a HE? I saw a comment in one of the chapters saying the ending is disappointing and now I'm scared to continue reading it 😭
It's a "happy ending"...perhaps even too happy. You might not like it if you're also over 30. More than a couple of things really did not sit well with me. But maybe that's just me.
If I could redo it, I would stop after chapter 31.

Or chapter 32 if you want Haruka to get some real closure. But then that also foreshadows a whole other can of worms.

Last edited:
It's a "happy ending"...perhaps even too happy. You might not like it if you're also over 30. More than a couple of things really did not sit well with me. But maybe that's just me.
If I could redo it, I would stop after chapter 31.

Or chapter 32 if you want Haruka to get some real closure. But then that also foreshadows a whole other can of worms.
This made me a little confused but tysm for telling 💓 now I'm very curious about the ending

Users who are viewing this thread