Help finding a title (w/ visuals)

Hi everyone

A couple years ago i read a oneshot (or very short manga) on here, featuring a boy and a man who were samurais (i think), entering a village and slaughtering nearly everyone. It was super gory, featured people being sliced left and right. The style was very similar to 'Sasuke' by Shirato Sanpei and other Astro boy-esque designs. I drew the boy because i remember him well. His main difference with Sasuke is that he has white hair instead of black hair.
I've looked everywhere, looked into old samurai mangas, Garo releases but with no luck.

Thanks in advance!

JjlbwGV.png

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone

A couple years ago i read a oneshot (or very short manga) on here, featuring a boy and a man who were samurais (i think), entering a village and slaughtering nearly everyone. It was super gory, featured people being sliced left and right. The style was very similar to 'Sasuke' by Shirato Sanpei and other Astro boy-esque designs. I drew the boy because i remember him well. His main difference with Sasuke is that he has white hair instead of black hair.
I've looked everywhere, looked into old samurai mangas, Garo releases but with no luck.
The description reminds me of the OG Dororo but I don't think there's any characters with white hair, or it being a short manga.
65e6d3c7-3eb5-4659-b27a-66bfb049ce37.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread