Help finding this manga

it been a really long time sience i read it but it has been in my mind and i cant find it anymore. I remember that it was a VR themed manga about a guy that for some reason or other accidentaly genderswaps when joining some popular game moments later he has to spin(?) to see what kind of abilitys he hets or sum and he happens to get a really high luck as his power (if i remember correctly) it was also hinted that the digital and physical world would merge. oh and on his first missin he teams up with another girl (who he or now she) tried to flirt with (it also seemed that it was going to be a GL themed manga)
Edit: i remember that it was colored too and the protagonist was blonde. Also the tittle was something alongside "becoming into the BLA BLA 99999 luck BLA BLA" not very helpful but its something

Last edited:
colored? is it long strip format? so manhwa?
i cant believe it but i finally found it : Became The Lucky 666 Princess Destiny
it took so long mostly cuz i forgot a LOT of the manga and must have confused many stuff with other manga but i can now read it again.

Users who are viewing this thread