help me find this manga please!!! 'power of words?'

Okay so like a while ago, i think before the big site crash a year or few ago, i was reading this manga. But i forgot the name!! So i need your help in finding it, i would be suuuper grateful!
Here's the basic plot of the manga. Some guy (highschooler i think) who's kinda pretentious gets isekai'd. along with two others, a girl and a guy. i forgot abt those two but the mc has like the power of 'words' or something similar! for example he can say stuff like, 'you just turned bald' and you would actually turn bald!! there were restrictions based on the way he said it, stuff like that, which i dont remember :| except instead of just saying it he had to write it in the air maybe? or maybe it was a stylistic choice idk.
at one point he goes into like a demon world thing and disguises himself as a demon, like white and red hair with horns ig? idk if the horns were there or not. i remember i thought he was cute but idk all isekai protags look the same. uuuuh he really liked books i think. oh at one point the other guy he isekai'd with got poisoned or smthn!!
sorry for my yapping but i hope its concise enough!! i really dont remember much of it but i wanna read it again :<
thank you for reading and if u find it, lmk please!!!!

Tl;DR: I'm looking for an isekai manga abt a guy who uses the power of words, and eventually dyes his hair in candycane colors for a disguise. he's a pretentious loner but i find him funny. pretty sure its not a harem manga but i cant be certain T^T

Users who are viewing this thread