Hen na Ie - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
There's a mistake on page 31, "left left" instead of "left hand" (I assume that's what it's meant to be)

More mystery, more intrigue, not much new info this chapter. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter make me feel that the hidden killer kid is not human again since my blind guess from chapter one. Was thinking hes the devil but now it might be a vampire or ghoul that eats bodies or soemthing.

Dex-chan lover
Wacky to think that, assuming she is who she says she is, that this chick read the protagonist's story about an entombed child carrying out murders in a specially-designed house and thought "Wow, that sounds like something my sister would do."

It's kinda wild how this entire story starts out with an androgynous occult journalist seeing a floor plan for a house and thinking "Gee, I wonder why there's a central room with no windows." Only for their architect friend to jump in with "Oh, that is what we in the biz call the abused child hitman room. It was the second most-desired feature amongst prospective home purchasers from 2015-2020 after granite countertops."

I'm kinda rooting for the ending here to have it turn out that there's nothing fishy going on and the whole weird room layout is because they wanted an extra bedroom but couldn't expand the footprint of the house because an addition would've encroached on a water main or something.

Why would her sister invited her to her house if she worried that their secret will be discovered? If I was her sister I would either never invite her to the house or buy/rent another house as safe house.

Fed-Kun's army
Why would her sister invited her to her house if she worried that their secret will be discovered? If I was her sister I would either never invite her to the house or buy/rent another house as safe house.
It's possible that getting a safe house would never escape the attention of whoever is monitoring them, but the sister and her husband still wanted to form a connection with a person from outside that can maybe one day save their son from this life. If they bring her into the modified house, they can tell it was an act to appear normal to neighbors.

Contributor
Maybe her sister was the one dragging bodies away in the first place. And then she got another child to take over when she got too big.

Wacky to think that, assuming she is who she says she is, that this chick read the protagonist's story about an entombed child carrying out murders in a specially-designed house and thought "Wow, that sounds like something my sister would do."

It's kinda wild how this entire story starts out with an androgynous occult journalist seeing a floor plan for a house and thinking "Gee, I wonder why there's a central room with no windows." Only for their architect friend to jump in with "Oh, that is what we in the biz call the abused child hitman room. It was the second most-desired feature amongst prospective home purchasers from 2015-2020 after granite countertops."

I'm kinda rooting for the ending here to have it turn out that there's nothing fishy going on and the whole weird room layout is because they wanted an extra bedroom but couldn't expand the footprint of the house because an addition would've encroached on a water main or something.
it turns out the murders are the work of the MC's architect friend, a paranoid schizophrenic who believed the victims were plotting to kill him because they had a weird-shaped closet and their TV was too high

Dex-chan lover
Why do I still feel that the key to solving this is with the dark child? He felt like the mastermind or connected to them in some way.

Supporter
Kind of goofy that they felt the need to show the cousin looking just like Boy A... If the family is just switching the kids around every now and then to part-time as murder assistants, does that mean Ayano spent five or so years as a killer before getting to start her own family?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the sister got taken away to become one of these 'shadow children'... and still isn't free of that.

I still dont fw this murder mystery house ideas BUT the sister suddenly dissapearing, the family being so hush hush ab it, the father died...it seems strange

Dex-chan lover
2 books in and they still havent visited the place they wrote a gossip piece about even though they know where it is and it's open to visit cause it's on sale

Users who are viewing this thread