ae0058e8-c7a7-46e2-a5c0-92130c039bcc
Unconcerned Group Leader Joined Feb 9, 2024 Messages 67 Jan 12, 2026 #2 I was actually surprised that Karin hasn't committed any more murders then the ones we saw in chapter 12.
I was actually surprised that Karin hasn't committed any more murders then the ones we saw in chapter 12.
jannick1010 Level 1 Forum Slop Generator Group Leader Joined Mar 24, 2025 Messages 669 Jan 12, 2026 #3 another one bites the dust ~
pink_rabbit Dex-chan lover Joined May 9, 2018 Messages 3,131 Jan 12, 2026 #4 It's a little empty without a kink being told to us in a chapter
EchoGirl Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 20, 2023 Messages 17,184 Jan 12, 2026 #5 LOL so wild hm even w/ a hidden panel i'd expect the smell to be noticed altho i half expected a double plot twist of "I'm with the FBI (well, jp ver)" and him to have been recording them all along or so XD:
LOL so wild hm even w/ a hidden panel i'd expect the smell to be noticed altho i half expected a double plot twist of "I'm with the FBI (well, jp ver)" and him to have been recording them all along or so XD:
C Chizan Dex-chan lover Joined May 1, 2018 Messages 3,945 Jan 12, 2026 #6 Unconcerned said: I was actually surprised that Karin hasn't committed any more murders then the ones we saw in chapter 12. Click to expand... That they/we know of..
Unconcerned said: I was actually surprised that Karin hasn't committed any more murders then the ones we saw in chapter 12. Click to expand... That they/we know of..
dgajamebjejda Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 5, 2024 Messages 430 Apr 8, 2026 #7 page 29 gave me some Andy and Leyley memories