Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Ch. 38 - Yuuki, Iris, Odette Participates in the [Magic Guild] Exam

Dex-chan lover
many many years later, there was boy running for his life trying to escape from a monster, he came across a replica sword, and pulled it out despairingly to defense him self

What they didn't knew, combine it with MC's blood, replica sword itself become actual sword of itself.

Dex-chan lover
Well, well, here Odette is receiving more bad news about the impending doom called an arranged marriage I mentioned in the comments of the previous chapter. Not really something I wished to see, but expected, nonetheless. A pity she decided not to talk about it with Lord and Princess, but it's understandable. Those two have their own, plentiful worries, so it's reasonable Odette wouldn't want to bother them with something purely personal and related 100% to her situation in the society. But then again, like she noted, it's not going to happen tomorrow. She still has a chance. Maybe she will need Lord's help before the end, as this is his story.

Dex-chan lover
I really kinda like the way the manga handles it's female characters and their relationship to Yuuki
Like it's not creme of the top feminism writing but still.

Matha could only be a sexy maid for some easy fanservice, this whole "She was the first person to truly care and serve for mc before this whole reincarnation thingy happens" stuff doesn't need to exist within the levels of depth a usual isekai strives for. But it's a nice thing anyway.

Odettes arc about not wanting to marry a man and just stay by her friends side and become a magician has so much possible potential. I don't think the manga is ever gonna live up to it, but as long as it doesn't shoot itself in the foot I don't f*cking mind. Like babygirl Ily so much <3

Objectively this manga doesn't exceed in anyways that would make it noteworthy, it just happens to not fail at anything either.

What it does do well is tickle that little part in my brain that releases happy chemicals

So everytime this updates I go "neat!" and immediently click on the chapter.

559obg.png

Dex-chan lover
Martha chapters are good chapters.

She took it well, because to her it's entirely within her expectations of him.

"Here's a letter I prepared in advance."
Entirely within her expectations.

But still not entirely immune to his smile.

Great smile bottom left of page 12.

Yeah, can't argue his way away from her. And he shouldn't.

Wonder what she'd feel about becoming immortal...

Noble parents being as reasonable as they tend to be.

Those are very badly drawn goosebumps. Those look more like random liver spots. Goosebumps are very even and usually look lighter than the surrounding skin due to light.

Keeping up appearances until the annoyances leave. Classy.

What they didn't knew, combine it with MC's blood, replica sword itself become actual sword of itself.
Wouldn't surprise me the slightest. Accidentally creating artifacts is right up his alley.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly really like Martha design, while normally she is a competent maid who trust Yuuki and don't really mind him seeing her half-naked, you still can see the glimpse of embarrassment, maiden in love, and insecurity that comes from the fact that she is still young.

Users who are viewing this thread