Henkyou no Mahou Kusushi - Jiyuu Kimama na Isekai Mono Zukuri Nikki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Reincarnated in the goddess world-1

Dex-chan lover
woo more reincarnation

tho i'm surprised no isekai tag (since that always gets paired with the reincarnation tag, other than the rare occasion/webtoon where it's still the same world) since it's literally in the title lol

Dex-chan lover
No memory on the life time of death? That's kind of a dealbreaker imo
i wonder if the author will actually pull that chekovs gun tho, or she (goddess) did it on purpose so if he constantly dies and forgets, she can repeat this convo everytime knowing that he'll say yes lol

or some super sappy happy ending where he dies of 'old age' and returns to his world the next day in real life

Dex-chan lover
"ON SALE FROM MF BOOKS!" My brain autocompleted this to "MOTHER FUCKING BOOKS!".

Dex-chan lover
KSDi4rD.png

Dex-chan lover
Why would they use a potion if it's "basically poison"? I swear these isekais just love having the inhabitants of these worlds as being less than brain dead.

Let me guess, they also don't have soap, their cooking is bad, and they're shocked that horse feed can also be eaten by humans (rice). :dogkek:

Why would they use a potion if it's "basically poison"? I swear these isekais just love having the inhabitants of these worlds as being less than brain dead.

Let me guess, they also don't have soap, their cooking is bad, and they're shocked that horse feed can also be eaten by humans (rice). :dogkek:
Ah yes, not like the real world where we only used the best medicine, like leeches or mercury, and the fact that nothing like snake oil has ever existed.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Say.. @MrTanjiroKun why is this a bit less than a third of the chapter? (13 out of 46 pages)
Neither ComicWalker nor NicoNico have it split so.. Where is it from or did the group split it?

And also, seems page 8 (in the actual chapter) is missing

Dex-chan lover

Wow, you guess most of Cliches here but allow me to correct. I'm not defending the Author though, I quit reading this Novel at a certain point.

Author's cook:
In the Ancient time, potions still tastes normal,
war happens,
Alchemists die,
potions' manufacturing method lost,
no more normal potions made,
After centuries of research, new Alchemists made the "gruesome potion", that can heal injury but posion you instead

King something-sama wants to make a Potion Revolution to make "normal potion"
They succeed making "normal potion" and let everyone drinks it
Then Plague kill 40% of population
They can't find the reasons
King something-sama, all Alchemist Researchers became Witches and were killed
potions' manufacturing method lost once again
"gruesome potion" becomes standard operating procedure.
The Royalties also banned people from changing "standard operating procedure" or "it's treason then"

TL;DR: They don't have Soap, their cooking is delicious so is MC's cooking, Rice came from the East and eat normal, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Say.. @MrTanjiroKun why is this a bit less than a third of the chapter? (13 out of 46 pages)
Neither ComicWalker nor NicoNico have it split so.. Where is it from or did the group split it?

And also, seems page 8 (in the actual chapter) is missing
Just report them for violation of rule 3.2.2 and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread