Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - At the Elven Village

I think she is losing more of her emotions as time goes on because of the shared will between the spiders.

Aggregator gang
this will be very great if every chapter has more than 40 pages...

and also, why didn't she ask anything to that whatever-name-spider or so called her faithful servant about that world or they past achievement?

i like this manga tho...

Nice, however eventually the spiders will run out of bandits and slavers to eat. She needs a stable supply of meat for her army

So those spiders feel hunger? I read from the book that they need the meat for something like furnace to produce more swarms or stronger variants and not for food.

Something tells me she is able to eat human flesh, she may look human, but I am pretty sure she's not

Dex-chan lover
Slave traders don't sound like an exceedingly rapidly replenishing food supply. Slave traders are businessmen. If there's too little profit compared to the expenses, they disappear. Getting killed is the most notorious expense. Of course the slave traders can just stay back and send in mercenaries and other henchmen, but if those keep getting killed, new mercenaries will be hard to hire or they will demand absurd compensation for the dangerous work. In which case no more men will appear.

Double-page supporter
I cringe how much the premise is similar to Overlord. I know there is a limits if you want to tell your own story in an already established way, but you could at least try to spice things up and go the distance.

Also, no love for femboy elves. What waste.

Eating raw human meat is not good

You should boil, season it, and add spices to it to have the meat tasty 🍖

oh fuck this shit, not only is the mc a secret good gal, the most annoying kind of good guy/gal, but also clumsy

@Kaarme It is still early, personally how I would have done it would be simple, work out a deal with the local nobility to allow me to dispose of their criminals and rivals to feed to my children and in exchange provide me with food and income to act as their personal secret army. In the meantime invade the inner circle of set noble slowly until without him realizing it, he has lost almost complete control as I pump some of the more useful criminals for information and dirt on other connected nobles. When I finally remove him or make him into a puppet (depending on compliance and competence) I will simply rinse and repeat with the next one and if they actively want war I would have not only the finances to carry out a battle that will no doubt leave behind more corpses for my swarm to devour and grow off of but will effectively make the Kingdom fight itself as I slowly eat them alive from the inside out.

Dex-chan lover
i wouldnt surprised if this queen will grow some spider part on her bcoz she is Arachnea Queen afterall they all basically Half Human Half Spider

Fed-Kun's army
So this elf village is just an isolated village or are we on the border of a larger elf nation? She should have also asked for information about the world she ended up in from the elder

elven elder: ...are you...a witch...
me: 😐😂
real shit tho interaction with the elves felt kinda unnatural. Please don't let this manga disappoint my expectations...also why tf is there a elven village there if there are slave merchants lurking around??? i also like how they where all just standing there waiting for those two kids to come back

Dex-chan lover
Actually a win-win deal.. no pesky hunters and free protection!

just.. don't question where those people went, it'll be fine.

Please, be a villainess.

considering she have no qualms about having those people devoured, it's the first step~!

Dex-chan lover
"Alright, missy. I know you'll feed it to your kids. Do you want some salt with that?"

Users who are viewing this thread