Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 126

I want them to be together 😭
Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🙏🏻💗💗💗💕

wow Hoping for the sweet outcome! Thank you for keep uploading this story, appreciate it!

Ahhh I can't wait for the next chapter, it pains me to see Huan Wen like this😭
Hopefully things can progress a bit in the next one🥺
Thank you for your hard work with translating this!❤️

It's so painful watching him being unable to accept himself and trying so hard to live up to his grandfather's expectations ㅠㅠ

Omg, Huanwen is so lovesick :’)

Pls give me hurt and comfort in the next update, DJun laoshi!

Thank u for the translation!

@lunaretlei brb dying from your comment.

I ALWAYS SAY I’M READY FOR HUANWEN/YUAN BUT IDK NOW. I AM SO SCARED!!
I just really hope Yuan will be able to skirt around the walls HuanWen will inevitably put up. I hope he can give him some reassurance...just...be a good listener... 😩
HuanWen....it’s time to stop running from yourself! Look how exhausted you are!!

I need a bucket for my tears

I feel for Huan Wen so goddamn much. I know that there’s bound to be a way to bypass his reserve but what will it be that’ll work for him? A bit of pressure? Gentle persuasion? Or does he just need to hear that he, too, can be loved and deserves happiness? And this rain, too... like a curtain to hide behind, like a veil. Very beautiful & just as much heart-clenching. Thank you very much for this always anticipated update

Double-page supporter
There are realistic compromises that can have Huan Wen's story end with a happy ending. IT may seem farfetched but it wouldn't surprise if he ends up adopting a kid from a Dying Room.

Poor baby, you should never fall for a straight guy/gal. Only sadness can come out of that and there's enough pressure just being gay as it is..

Users who are viewing this thread