Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 134

Ah. The good ol says when d-hun said someone will lose their memory after crash, and cancer and so forth. Now it ends in 5 chapters. Where does the time go.

Oh if yang yang cries when his parents outwardly show they accept him I’m going to bawl like a little baby 😭

Aa really touching the time has come after all
But about the "main story will end in 5 chapter" something , my memories is very bad so i cant recall that 5 chapter
Is the 5 chapter referring the story to an ending?

I’m hoping that the parent’s plan is to show him that they’ve changed?

I really hope we get to see zhong qiu jie and/or uncle pan again before this ends. Fingers crossed!

Aggregator gang
Wow, I can't take our main couple's cuteness anymore. The upturned eyes killed me.

I like what Li Huan’s father said about how people’s perspectives are shaped by their environment and the generation they were born in. It’s also up to the older generations to take responsibility to re-evaluate their values and become more open minded so that they can love their children properly.
But whatever Yu Yang’s parents are thinking now, surely they will fall in love with Li Huan when they meet him haha

There's only 5 chapters left for the main story?? :(
but HuanWen and JiYuan development just started 7 chapters ago :[ I really love their story too

Love the new chapter. I got a little worried his parents have a plan but almost wonder if they are not going to have a family dinner and show support for their son and his partner to the whole family instead of avoiding it. It will be good if they do something extremely positive to show their love for their son.

Double-page supporter
This is either the third stage or the 5th stage Yu Yang's parents are on. Li Huan's dad already accepted on a dead lineage along with the other guy's grandpa. Sad this story is black and white and did up not pick up on adoption and the other options Gay people have to have kids.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'M NOT READY FOR THIS TO END IT WAS THE FIRST BL I EVER READ

I don’t necessarily agree with everything Mr. Li said, but I really love him as a father figure. He’s a really wise and sweet man.

I’m worried about Yu Yang’s parents plan, I hope it’s for the best, bc they look like they had reflected on their behavior since the last time Yang was with them.

Ahh it’s bittersweet that it’s getting to the end, but I’m happy about the future side stories.

Users who are viewing this thread