Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.2 - Side Story 2

Aaaaawww these two lovebirds...although handling minty haired guy approaches could have been more elegantly 😉.

😘aaaaaaaaah
this was amazing
from minty to the love birds
THANK U🤣

This couple always refreshes my soul!!

Thanks for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa.
The one tryna move in gets shut down on all sides?! NICE.

In my experience the best way to prevent misunderstandings is to catch wind of someone being interested when you’re already attached, stop talking to them and go tell your S.O. what’s going on.

“Look at these texts! I didn’t do anything to encourage this, right? I should stop replying. Yeah, imma do that”

Haha we haven’t seen Yu Yang be that sassy since the very beginning of the story. But whereas before he was only pretending to be confident, I love how genuinely confident he is now when saying that he and Li Huan will be always be happy together simply because if they want to, they can.

Ugh villain vibes but the best kind. Slay, yu yang, slaaaaay the thot! It's so satisfying ;-;

Also, I love that he's trying to get away with not cleaning by hinting at sexy time hahahahahahaha love it. That's my sorta procrastination

Didn't like this side story much, Yu Yang was super salty, the white-haired guy was annoying, and everything was pointless.

I love the side story! :D I’m glad the author didn’t just leave after the end, I’ll take what I can get if it means more of the main pair. It’s nice that they’re confident and they trust each other. Li Huan’s got a narrow field of vision, immediately zooming in on his bf! 😂 It’s so nice to see Yuyang’s sass again too!

Can’t believe someone really has the audacity to say in the face of a couple that their love won’t last forever lol

Users who are viewing this thread