Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

What did he Video swipe up ...... yes he did ... OMG .... the look ... LH will come running to YY if he sees him crying .... awwwww
Why cant I jump in the window screen ..... eeeeeehhh
LH dad is so cool .... but he thinks it's a girl .... ahhh what a turn of events ...
Thank you @Cappy ur a sweetheart.....
Why I read it today now it will be a long week wait ??

Yes Daddy!!! Ur Huanhuan is in love!!!! Waaahhhhh I thought it's just a call,I never thought ITS a video call... Waaahhhhh I like it!!! He will see our Yangyang crying!!! Next week please come!!!!!?

Ho my i don't want it to end so fast:( best webtoon here...

is this his father? he looks more likehis tween brother

Thank you for sub

I wonder if Lihuan's dad will be more accepting of his son liking a guy compared to Yuyang's family. Ahhh, I can't wait for next week!! Finally, we'll get to see Lihuan's reaction to YangYang crying.
Thanks for the fast translations, Cappy!!

Double-page supporter
Waaaaahh! Thanks for the update ? I’m scared of daddy’s reaction but hopefully it’s okay D:

Group Leader
Thanks for your words, everyone!

I guess LiHuan's dad will start to connect the dots when he meets YuYang.
He already thinks that his friend must be a good person, so LiHuan's dad is more likely to be a little surprised, but will be happy to find some similarities between YuYang's personality and LiHuan's mother.

Thank you for the super quick translation! It's so cute when they're like: 'I'm not sure if it's love but I think about them all the time and want to kiss them and hold them in my arms.' ... Yeah that's love buddy, say it out loud! <3

i mean i dont blame the dad for considering it to be a girl... its kind of a natural flow to perceive a boy's love interest to be a girl

Users who are viewing this thread