Heresy - Ch. 1

I remember reading this on manga.club. In case people wanted more, there's already 11 chapters out on the official English site, and the first three are free.

@TotoroTheGreat

"Unless legally approved, copying,publishing, screening, or sharing this document, either partially or its entirety is a copyright infringement and is therefore prohibited."
it's written on manga.club

but it's probably them who published it
but it's not clear the group does not look official for the moment "Notice: The group leader may request to take over this internally generated group by posting in this thread."
and anyone can create an account called "xeju"

@Gauvain

I don't really follow what you're saying. I'm just pointing out that the official English release exists on manga.club if people wanted more. This chapter here on mangadex was released by a fan-translation group, not the official publishers.

@TotoroTheGreat
you're right, I thought it was the official group that had published here to advertise
but no the translation is different and the image is mirror

I know why I thought it was the same team
The team on mangadex use the name "Heresy Scans" and uses "Demons and Strangers" as a series name

while the real English series name is "Heresy"
https://www.manga.club/book/title/HERESY-EN/

Dex-chan lover
"when his genius childhood friend, Lian Beibei always tries to pick a fight"

She seems more like an opportunistic asshole that lives off of other people's work using other people's skills, to steal other people's prey, rather than a genius.

Double-page supporter
Immediately starts with us being edged to hate this girl character. I really hope that the author doesn’t try to make her likable after her shitty actions this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
wow thats bs. because some bitch stole his ghost he now gets punished and she looks so fucking smug. I hope she gets whats coming to her

Users who are viewing this thread