Heresy - Ch. 60 - Human Heart

It's seems the motive of the story that cultivators are mostly selfish assholes only caring about themselves, from other cultivator stories that I read it seem fair even protagonists of these stories are really self interested. I wonder where this story will take our protagonist who is little bit more moral and looking for his own path.

Ugh, every chapter is very interesting! I guess just because one has the ability to cultivate, doesn't mean they are actually worthy of doing it. They start treating humans like cattle

@gdach @letmebegin cultivation is inherently selfish. Normal humans have to cooperate in order to grow the community because an individual human cannot do everything, but a cohesive group can do wonders. Cultivators are the complete opposite, the final destination for most cultivators will be a lonely place. They don't need others because they are completely self sufficient (theoretically). The more you become a true cultivator the less you actually need to interact with others. Sects are just a way for the sect ancestors to isolation training for 100+ years while their underlings farm resources for them in the meantime, and then when the ancestor reaches a higher level he basically just abandons everyone and the next in line takes over his spot (or the sect just collapses).

@robotcat The cradle series also somewhat addresses this one of the characters motivation is not be alone in the journey of the cultivation. Really enjoyable read, really recommend this

@gdach already following lol. Still, they'll leave everyone else behind in the end. The scale is simply different when you live for 10,000+ year and everyone you used to know is long gone and dead.

@Winzent It's the Cradle Series of books by Will Wight. It's a cultivation series that is very well written and isn't just your typical Wuxia power fantasy.

Aggregator gang
I'd also recommend Monarch of Evernight by Misty Rain of Jiangnan.
It's a really good cultivation series that mixes Western and Eastern elements.
It's available for free on Wuxiaworld if you'd want to read it.

Guys, if you really like this kind of artstyle there is animation based on this artstyle check this out, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfFgfBJodK8

Users who are viewing this thread