Hero Detective Nick - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Case File 15

Aggregator gang
Yeah, pour one out. Definitely sad to see this sort of thing go while Isekai #6473, aka "Trapped in Another World With My Wireless Enabled Waffle Maker" is about to hit volume 23.

Group Leader
I already knew it was axed but it's still a bit sad to see it go out like this, especially with how much more the author wanted to write

I really liked this manga, going to be really sad it never gets continued

Yeah, pour one out. Definitely sad to see this sort of thing go while Isekai #6473, aka "Trapped in Another World With My Wireless Enabled Waffle Maker" is about to hit volume 23.

God, I even wish for the netflix anime. But a shame to see it go...

Heartbreaking really..

Hey. I spoke with the writer and it only finished because sales weren't great. He suggests everyone write to an anime company and recommend this series. The more recommendations they get, they might green light the anime and we'll get more content! Also feel free to tell them you liked the series on twitter!

Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/zkmn/

Just use Google Translate and he will understand if you type simple sentences so it translates properly or DeepL translator. Thanks all!

Dex-chan lover
Damn if only the author could just tweet about their ideas for the story or something, what a cliffhanger. Like why exactly is Nick so close to Cosmicman, will we figure out that bite mark villain? Also how many more nick nude shots could they have snuck in

Group Leader
Damn if only the author could just tweet about their ideas for the story or something, what a cliffhanger. Like why exactly is Nick so close to Cosmicman, will we figure out that bite mark villain? Also how many more nick nude shots could they have snuck in
That last page had a lot of that. Some day I'll raise the money to commission a new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread