Hero Girl × Healer Boy: Touch or Death - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Lady Ogre 2.0 !!

Dex-chan lover
I love the rough style of the series, and it's hitting my favorite tropes and fetishes. It's on a great roll and I hope it doesn't stop. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how I found my way to this degeneracy... but...

Anyways, the SOP of the organization seems a little bit... dumb. Why keep the guy in the dark and treat him like shit if he's so damn important?

"Hey Shuu, you have magical hero healing powers. Here's a generous salary plus you get to manually pleasure all the waifus. We cool?"

"Take this goddamn exploding collar off me!"

"Oh, right. Sorry. It's off. We cool now?"

"Uh, yeah... We cool."

Dex-chan lover
I'm with the crowd: this is top rank smut, and while I too was sad to see big bad LO1 go, v2 suits me fine (except for the weird horns, which are weird).

No idea who or what Athena will turn out to be, but I did ask the magic 8-ball if she was about to get nasty.
8%2Bball%2B-%2Bsigns%2Bpoint%2Bto%2Byes.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If sister, I think for non blood related older sis as she called him with a "Chan"
i wonder how they're going to explain why the hell she's a giant goddess now (and shuuby-dooby-doo's non-acknowledgement of her. obviously he wasn't conscious in this chapter, but it's not like he's ever referenced her being his childhood friend or something lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Protagonist is a plebeian for not appreciating mini-giantess muscle girls.

What's the point of making him lose his memory?
The power balance would completely shift in his favor if he realizes how amazing his power is both in the practical and the erotic sense. The whole premise is that he's a average schmuck fanboy who can't believe his luck because he gets to massage super-heroines. It would be a completely different story with a narrower appeal if he would become a confident super-playboy who knows his worth. The protagonist is meant to remain a silly fanboy. It's a simple manga that's based on the thought "wouldn't it be neat if I got to give Power Girl and She-Hulk sexy massages?".

Users who are viewing this thread