Hero Union BBS - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
Aw, too bad. They never did a follow up on the guy who was transformed into a woman or the guy who spent 40 years fighting the demon lords and god. With a rushed ending like that I guess it's not too unusual to miss out on a few of the more complex matters.

Yeah. It's a shame that not all stories got to be wrapped up. That said, I'm impressed with how many they remembered to mention and conclude.

Dex-chan lover
This was a really fun read! Sad it ended without seeing what happened to all the characters, but it was still a pretty good ending

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a fun manga. I know there's a few like this for wuxia novels but I would like this idea to be tried a few more times

i finish this long time ago,this probably the most unique isekai i ever seen period

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the most unique and enjoyable isekais I've read. I'm sad it only has 28 chapters but at least it has 28 chapters.

re-reading this for the nth time (from diff sites)... never fails to amuse me... sad that it got only 28 chaps.. axed or completed, still way too short

Dex-chan lover
One one hand, it's too short!

On the other hand, it's good that it ended while the going is good.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, we were talking about this manga in the discord recently. I come back to it every now and again, because, well... It's evergreen. Every problem either an amusing one or an interesting one (sometimes both), a large roster of memorable characters...

And hey, we did see how Student (Global State) looks! Remember, he's often done things an arm is not meant to do, and nobody said it was attached to anything! >:3

Bewitching Maid, hands down. Was it so wrong? Well, yes, but alas, she couldn't serve anybody because she was more powerful than everybody, so... Let's make Goshujin-Samas!

Let's make everyone Goshujin-Samas!

Fufufufu...

Not gonna lie, with the oversaturation of Isekai and how the internet is now. I think this would get alot of traction if this was rebooted.

That and I want to see more stories from this.

Users who are viewing this thread