Heroic Chronicles of the Three Continents - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Emperor

Western and Eastern Roman empires. thats what it reminded me and showing the Byzantine part of it yea... its this worlds alt world if elves existed.

Another dime a dozen shitty Isekai to throw onto the pile. Was it really so hard to just make it a story about a child prodigy like Peter the Great or Lelouch who took knowledge from old books and new technological developments from neighboring countries to then implement it in his own with great results? The author is already making it take place in the Byzantine empire a couple years before the turks burn it down, just with elves thrown into the mix. A waste of a translation effort.

Always a Salaryman.

I prefer the isekai where they get past life knowledge but the world alread has good farming or magic fridges etc so they cant do shit with basic info they learned from tv or in school 😂

@nickzero10 Exactly, it would feel better if the story was about a prodigy, not some ordinary isekai adult. But the problem in writing smart characters is that their intellect is limited by that of author. There are some ways to bypass this limit by omitting details and mc's thoughts and only showing the result, but it may be hard to pull off and still keep a consistent story.
If they are using byzantine-like setting, i hope they properly showcase it's culture and uniqueness, and don't go with standart fantasy medieval nation.

Dex-chan lover
Author: I made some money with this empire building isekai I made, I wonder what my next series should be. . .

Users who are viewing this thread