Heterogeneous Linguistics

Group Leader
Before reading: Siiiiigh, another manga using random multi-syllable English words nonsensically for the title just because they look cool.

After reading: Oh hey, the title makes perfect sense. And I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Lick-lick-lick. . .no it's not lewd thing. I just want to be friendlier with the girl.

Dex-chan lover
Very few stories, manga and beyond, take into consideration the variety of senses other species would have. I'm looking forward to the next stop on this guy's tour.

The author understands senses the wolves outclass humans in but I would love a scene where the main spots something hiding in the grass and the wolf girl cant see it until it moves. :)

Also, I could pet a wolf loli all day long but, yea, licking is a bit too far for me.

Dex-chan lover
What an interesting concept. Kind of a cross between the Star Trek Next Generation episode "Darmok" and "Dr. Doolittle"

Ok, now this is fantastic. I never would have thought of something like this as a story premise but I'll be damned if I'm not hooked.

Contributor
Definitely a nice read, especially if one happens to have an interest in linguistic anthropology.

Users who are viewing this thread