Hey, the Cheat Code Management Skill Which Was Thought to Be Useless Is Too Monstrous - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Oh god I really am wondering if the people making this type of manga are even real people 😭😭😭 is always the same shit LOL

Aggregator gang
Freaking hell, another one with the same base plot. Well as long as they wont leave it hanging later on like the other ones, and with constant release and interesting story then wont mind.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another throw out of household manga. I'm in for more trash. Here comes Dudley to replace MC, Mr. Potters most hateful antagonist! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I don't even mind the "thrown out of the household for being useless" plot, but can authors at fucking least do it with more creativity than "huh, we never heard of this particular skill. Sure we have no idea what it might actually do, but we are not going to spend absolutely any effort in trying to figure that out before discarding the holder as if it was yesterday's trash".

Seriously, for all that's sane, at least spend a few days, or even a few hours, to see what the skill actually do.

Users who are viewing this thread