Hi guys, I want to upload a manga but I'm having problems.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to upload a manga, but I realized that the scan was private, I spoke to them and they said they wouldn't upload it because they had dropped the manga, they said to upload it marked "without group" because there was already their cover in the chapters, but when I clicked " without group" the message "You might not have permission to upload chapters."
what should I do?

Solution
I was going to upload a manga, but I realized that the scan was private, I spoke to them and they said they wouldn't upload it because they had dropped the manga, they said to upload it marked "without group" because there was already their cover in the chapters, but when I clicked " without group" the message "You might not have permission to upload chapters."
what should I do?
heya you should contact MangaDex staff first with proof that you have permission, because we won't know you have permission and will think you broke the rules by evading the group lock
they said to upload it marked "without group" because there was already their cover in the chapters
is the conversation public somewhere where I can check it?
Staff
Super Moderator
what should I do?
heya you should contact MangaDex staff first with proof that you have permission, because we won't know you have permission and will think you broke the rules by evading the group lock
they said to upload it marked "without group" because there was already their cover in the chapters

Solution
Group Leader

I have a similar issue.
I am the group leader now [thanks tristan] but when went to upload a chapter it says i don't have the upload permissions

n0HiZqW.png

wQgmS8s.png

Dex-chan lover

I think I violated a rule again and I only noticed it some time later, so I think it's over :(

Staff
Super Moderator
I think I violated a rule again and I only noticed it some time later, so I think it's over :(
I removed the restriction since it's the first time. Just don't do it again.
Please provide proof (optionally per DM) that you had/have permission if you want the chapters restored and if you want to upload new chapters of the group.

Dex-chan lover
I removed the restriction since it's the first time. Just don't do it again.
Please provide proof (optionally per DM) that you had/have permission if you want the chapters restored and if you want to upload new chapters of the group.
Oh! Thank you. I generally ask on the scan discord, there were two cases where they allowed it but didn't release the group, in these cases can I just show the proof and upload it as not affiliated with any group? considering that you already have their cover in the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread